Thursday, March 16, 2017 | 7:30pm | ASU Gammage Theatre | Tempe, Ariz.
Do you enjoy live theatre? Love the magic of the story of Peter Pan? Would you like to save money with discounted tickets? Would you also like to help the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation at the same time? Then join us on Thursday, March 16, 2017 for a one-night only benefit event, featuring Broadway’s biggest new hit FINDING NEVERLAND, with proceeds* going towards finding a cure for Pitt Hopkins Syndrome!
Did you know that scholars believe the boy who was the inspiration for Peter Pan may have had Pitt Hopkins Syndrome? It is so very true! Read about this incredible historical tie here.
Benefit Event Participants Will Receive:
- 20% off discounted tickets to Finding Neverland, the season’s most popular family-friendly production.
- EXCLUSIVE access to a meet and greet (with Q&A) with select cast members from Finding Neverland, once the show concludes. So be sure to stick around!
So what are you waiting for? Invite your friends and family and bring along the kids for an amazing evening that will be fun AND help make a difference in the lives of our children living with Pitt Hopkins Syndrome. We thank you so much!
How to Purchase Discounted Tickets for Finding Neverland
- Between February 1 and March 5, make a donation of $25 or greater to help fund a cure for Alexandra and her Pitt brothers and sisters here.
- Once a donation is made, you will receive a discount code (via email) to save 20% off of the regular price of tickets.
- Visit the special “benefit night” Ticketmaster webpage to purchase your tickets for the March 16th showing using the discount code provided to you.
*proceeds is the charitable gift amount of your choosing (minimum requirement is $25) when made directly to the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation here.
FINDING NEVERLAND is Broadway’s biggest new hit and the winner of Broadway.com’s Audience Choice Award for BEST MUSICAL! This breathtaking smash “captures the kid-at-heart” (Time Magazine). Directed by visionary Tony® winner Diane Paulus, FINDING NEVERLAND tells the incredible story behind one of the world’s most beloved characters: Peter Pan. Playwright J.M. Barrie struggles to find inspiration until he meets four young brothers and their beautiful widowed mother. With a little bit of pixie dust and a lot of faith, Barrie leaves his old world behind for Neverland where nothing is impossible and the wonder of childhood lasts forever. The magic of Barrie’s classic tale springs spectacularly to life in this heartwarming theatrical event. FINDING NEVERLAND is “far and away the best musical of the year!” (NPR).
Thank you to ASU Gammage for your support of the Pitt Hopkins Research Foundation.